persistent connections in multi interface

From: Yamin Zhou <yamin_at_mavenir.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:55:48 +0000

Hi there,

I create a multi handle, and set its MAXCONNECTIONS as 20. When a POST request comes, I create a easy handle for that request and add it in the multi handle. I explicitly add "Connection: keep-alive" HTTP header, and the server responds with a "Connection: keep-alive" header too. When the transfer is finished, I call curl_easy_cleanup to free the easy handle. But I see the connection is closed immediately by libcurl. Shouldn't it be cached?

I'm using libcurl-7.20.0.

thanks,
yamin