Re: problem with simultaneous sftp connections.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:33:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011, michele wrote:

(Please stop top-posting)

> Anyway, just for try, I updated only libssh2 to 1.2.7.1 and I still
> encountered again the problem with libssh2:

I would recommend trying with 1.2.8...

> (gdb) where
> #0 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
> #1 0x00007ffff680fd33 in _libssh2_cipher_crypt (ctx=<value optimized out>,
> algo=<value optimized out>, encrypt=<value optimized out>,
> block=0x7fff6001f1b0 "")
> at openssl.c:197

I would also recommend that you remove all -O options so that you get all
symbols in there instead of just "value optimized out".

Does your OpenSSL mutex callback get called at all?

> If I can demonstrate that the bug disappear with the new versions, then we
> can ask to update the two libraries

Right. Or we work on fixing the bug (assuming there is one still there), get
it into a release and then you ask for _that_ release! =)

> Is it needed to update libCurl too or not ?

I don't think so, but it's hard to be certain until we've found the culprit.