Generic internal error code

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:09:45 +0200

Daniel,

I'm quite positive that we could benefit from a new CURLcode
CURLE_INTERNAL_ERROR "Internal error". Some reasons:

1) At some points we are using CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY, or even other
codes, to actually represent that a condition that should never happen
has been hit. Using CURLE_INTERNAL_ERROR here would be more
appropriate and would also better self document code when reading it.

2) Avoid returning error conditions that do not represent actual error.

3) For completeness sake. We already have CURLMcode CURLM_INTERNAL_ERROR.

I'm really much more interested in this code than the generic
authentication one.

--
-=[Yang]=-