Re: "Timeout was reached" error

From: amit paliwal <amit.ambitions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:43:45 -0400

----I am aware of it and this is why I am trying to do it this way.

----So is it like all this shall happen before the easy handle is made

> Of course, a fun trick would be to do the first part with libcurl using
> CONNECT_ONLY and then before closing that easy handle, you pass that socket
> on to a second easy handle using the above mentioned options.

--- now this is what i tried and i failed, but i believe i did not pass the
socket to the second easy handle. I thought if i will do it, then curl might
try to connect to the server again and open another connection and i do not
want this.

how can i pass socket (where this socket is created by the option
CONNECT_ONLY) to another easy handle and believe that curl will use the same
socket which is still connected to the server and will not open another one.

> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

Regards,
Amit