Re: can Curl use socket() created by application?

From: amit paliwal <amit.ambitions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:56:45 -0400

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM, amit paliwal <amit.ambitions_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, amit paliwal wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the efforts Daniel. I saw this error message at the last
>>> print:
>>>
>>> libcurl error: Couldn't connect to server (that is error 7) although the
>>> client was connected to Server. Did you also notice the same thing?
>>>

>> Nope, I ran that exact code successfully.
>>
>> Are you really sure you're using a new enough libcurl version? That seems
>> like something that would happen if your application finds an older (wrong)
>> version at run-time.
>>
>> --- I earlier had older version then I installed newer one. Let me check
>> this possibility, you might be correct.

------ I am using correct version of the library here. Once I connected to
the server, I have done some manual send() and recv() which works fine,
after that I tried sending HTTP POST to the server but I got an error
"Failed sending data to the peer" i.e. error no 55.

What might be the reason for this? Before sending this HTTP POST I set all
the options which are there in our example.

--
Regards,
Amit