Re: can Curl use socket() created by application?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:21:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011, amit paliwal wrote:

> I am using correct version of the library here. Once I connected to the
> server, I have done some manual send() and recv() which works fine, after
> that I tried sending HTTP POST to the server but I got an error "Failed
> sending data to the peer" i.e. error no 55.

So what happened with the connect failures you had before?

> What might be the reason for this?

CURLOPT_VERSBOSE might show more details, but 55 is CURLE_SEND_ERROR and that
means quite what it sounds like: it failed (trying to) sending data

> Before sending this HTTP POST I set all the options which are there in our
> example.

As before, if you show us a complete program that we can try in our ends we
can probably help out quicker and better.

Otherwise there's just debugging and researching to see what happens and why.
There are no magic tricks involved.