Re: libcurl failures at a multi-threading application

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 22:38:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Yamin Zhou wrote:

> So what might causes the curl failures in single application mode?

If you're using a recent libcurl I'm not aware of any such flaws or
limitations.

I trust you're doing curl_global_init() before all threads start and if you're
using HTTPS you use the SSL library's mutex callbacks.

To be able to help you with this, we pretty much will have to get a small
source code from you that we can run to repeat these problems with...