Re: Help with libcurlmono

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 10:27:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Jesus Urroa wrote:

> I'm trying to use libcurl for mono but I have a problem
>
> First the url to download it is broken so maybe its already fixed but I
> can't get the latest versión.

libcurl for mono is a binding that is made outside of the curl project (as all
libcurl bindings are). For specific questions on installing and similar
matters I think you're better off asking the team behind that binding or to
investigate the matters yourself - or perhaps hire a professional to do it for
you.

You'll find that most of us here are libcurl hackers and users but very few of
us have used or know anything about specific bindings.

> formadd.c: Assembler messages:
> formadd.c:65: Error: operand type mismatch for `push'
> formadd.c:67: Error: operand type mismatch for `push'

That sounds like a C file and those messages looks like compiler errors on
specific source code lines. Not "assembler messages".

(I'm not dismissing anyone to respond if they actually know the answer or can
help in any other way, I'm just trying to explain that perhaps nobody will
answer...)