Re: Issue with ca cert path

From: chaitanya sonavale <chaitanya.sonavale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:05:10 +0400

Hi,

I have 5 threads running for upload as well as download. Thousands of files
are getting uploaded and downloaded via these 10 threads. Some other threads
are sending xrpc requests from main application based on user actions.

Most of the times, upload and download seems to be fine. But then I get this
issue in between. When it occurs, it occurs when I try to start a transfer
for any single file. Upload and download operation after this error are
fine. So far I have not been able to detect any pattern in this behavior.

I am using OpenSSL and mutex callbacks are implemented as per the
documentation. The callback functions are set when curl global init happens
and removed with curl global cleanup.

Regards,
Chai