Re: Issue with ca cert path

From: chaitanya sonavale <chaitanya.sonavale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 20:21:59 +0400

Hi,

Yes, all are on windows with latest versions. Libcurl version is 7.21.7 and
OpenSSL version is v1.0.0e.

OpenSSL binaries are precompiled (downloaded from
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html) and libcurl source code
is built locally with necessary settings using document
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/Using-libcurl-with-SSH-support-in-Visual-Studio-2008.pdf

Regards,
Chai