Re: Sending SOAP request using libcurl in C

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:45:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011, abhishek Kalapatapu wrote:

> Can anyone give me a guideline or an example of building and sending a SOAP
> request to a web service using libcurl.

As I already mentioned to you (on the curl-users list), libcurl sends POST
just fine, see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/http-post.html for a basic
example.

How to put together the XML to create a fine-looking SOAP request for the
actual contents to send is however your job, and I suggest you search for a
suitable SOAP oriented forum or site to get that information from.