Re: Countdown started

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:38:04 -0700

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 07:35:18PM +0200, Yang Tse wrote:
> 2011/9/12 Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> > As nobody has voiced any opinion about it, I think we just let it be as it
> > is and see how it goes. [...]
>
> Ok. Just wanted to make sure we were aware of that.

My problem is that I can't think of an elegant solution, at least not one that
doesn't require a new CURLOPT option and some ugly semantics. At the very
least, there should be a warning in the documentation. I'll check something
in that at least does that.

> > Of course I could switch back to an older version for the release builds at
> > least.
>
> If it is doable without getting mixed macros from different versions
> we should probably do that.

My tcc and lcc autobuilds have been broken since the last autoconf upgrade as
well.

>>> Dan