Upcoming release-period schedule

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:58:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

With the 7.22.0 release out the door it is time to look at the upcoming
period.

We now open the git repo for new features (and bug fixes)

The feature-adding period ends at October 18th, where we go into
feature-freeze and work on bug fixes only for another 4 weeks until...

The next release is due to ship on november 15th.

Dates of course subject to change if we find good enough reasons to alter
them.

(If you need a little extra help to remember the dates, I have them added and
kept up-to-date in the public google calendar named... 'curl')