Re: Issue with ca cert path

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:26:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011, chaitanya sonavale wrote:

PLEASE don't top-post. I already asked you and even showed a URL with further
info.

> Just one question. Before I was giving the path to my ca.cert file with
> option curlopt_capath, which was changed to curlopt_cainfo couple of days
> ago. Since then no one has seen the issue so far. Could this be of any
> relevance?

That would indicate a problem with OpenSSL or your local CA certs, since the
same SSL function call is used to server both those options...

See the use of SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations() in lib/ssluse.c around line
1600.