Re: Failed Writing Body

From: Mark Schienbein <mark_at_jurysystems.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:01:01 -0700

I initially used the --libcurl listing to determine how to code my program.
I included all of the shown options, but I was not actually able to get this
response from the write command until I added the HTTPPROXYTUNNEL option to
my progarm. This option was not listed in the --libcurl listing, so I was
hoping that there was some other option that I should be using that was not
reported by --libcurl.