Re: Failed Writing Body

From: Mark Schienbein <mark_at_jurysystems.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:35:28 -0700

I am using version 7.21.7.

I have included libcurl listings as well as stderr listings for command line
operations using curl.exe. There are two sets of files, one using proxy
tunnel and one without (as noted in the filename). As you can see, the no
tunnel operation was successful while the tunnel operation failed (it does
not show it, but I get a "you are not logged on" message from the FTP server
displayed on the screen when running the curl.exe with the tunnel option).

I have also included verbose listings from my program for both the tunnel
and notunnel operations. As you can see, the no tunnel operation seems to
fail with an unsupported HTML 1.1 message. The tunnel operations transfers
the data but is not able to write to the FTP server due to not logged on
(consistent with the curl.exe results).

All would be well if I could get my prgram with the no tunnel option to
behave like the curl.exe program does when it is not using tunnel.