Re: examples compiler warnings

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 03:34:45 +0200

Am 22.09.2011 23:50, schrieb Yang Tse:
> If compiler warnings in examples aren't important, I suppose it
> doesn't even justify modification (addition) of external API symbols
> to curl.h via curlbuild.h
agreed regarding the size_t warnings.
I've fixed it now with an additional example-only header.
(BTW. where/how do I need to add the header so that the dist script
picks it up?)

But the callback warnings are important to be fixed since this is what
the developer gets when he codes to the API and uses it correctly but
nevertheless get warnings.
I've currently not enough time to dive into it, and would appreciate if
someone else who's more familar with this stuff could fix it.

Gün.