Re: Gargbage sent with PUT

From: Robert Kohn <personalrobert_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:57:31 -0700

Daniel,

> Then I assume your "Authorization:" line (which wasn't present in the code
> you said you're using) adds a newline so that the line following it gets
> treated as body contents.

Your suspicion was 100% correct. The encryption/encoding code I was using
was not trimming the trailing newline. When I fixed that, my program worked
perfectly, even without "Content-Length", and even though the version of
libcurl we are using is 100 years old!

Sometimes a 2nd pair of eyes can spot a problem in a few seconds that the
original pair of eyes can't find after a few days.
Thank you so much for your eyes - and your expertise!

- Robert