Re: Cannot retrieve "301 Moved Permanently" file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:29:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011, Valentine Rozental wrote:

> I cannot to retrieve a file if there is "301 Moved Permanently" redirection.
> The 'easy' interface is used and the CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION is set
> successfully by: curl_easy_setopt(easyHandle, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1)

> < Location: //ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/favicon.ico

You fell right into a bug that we fixed not too long ago:

https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/81b41095efd1f5b

It is still not present in any release, so you either can apply the patch to
an existing source code or you build a daily snapshot to run with!

The bug fix will be included in the next release.