SMTP mail example

From: Nazim Oztahtaci <nazim_oztahtaci_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:55:09 +0000

Hi,

I am developing an smtp module in C and I have currently made a succesful test of smtp module via ssl to my mail server (SmarterMail). Im currently investigating the mail options of cUrl such as attaching a file or picture to the email. I used MAIL_RCPT & FROM options and also readfile function like in the example code on the website. Which options are used for attachments of an email in cUrl? On the net I always found command line options unfortunately.

Thanx