Error 56, last chance

From: Dlpnet <dlpnet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:35:22 -0700

Hello all,

sorry to come again with this error 56 thing but I couldn t find how
to track down the problem. We are using the libcurl to access the
Amazon AWS and everything is working fine except for some customers
which have the "error 56" and of course we couldn t reproduce it
(never had it). Looking on the web it seems to be a network related
problem. But what to do next ? I couldn t find any solution except
"check your network". Maybe I m missing something so I m trying a last
time to find a solution.

Can we do anything to prevent this error or we can only tell the
customer "please check your network and your firewall setting" ?
Do you think we can reproduce it in our environment to eventually debug it ?

Any comments or ideas are most than welcome.

Thanks a lot,

Dlp