questions regarding libcurl's multi interface

From: Jonathon <thejunkjon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:20:09 -0700

Hi,

After looking through the example: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/multi-post.html

it looks like the multi interface model simply executes several
easy-handles in parallel.

I have some questions regarding this.

1) Will the multi interface model *always* initiate one connection per
easy handle? Meaning, if all my easy handles need to make a
connection to the same server (same exact URL), will it initiate a new
connection for each one?

2) Is there a way to use the multi interface with several easy
handles, but have them all share the same connection?

3) How would I use the multi interface to keep the connections for my
easy handles alive?

Thanks,