Re: questions regarding libcurl's multi interface

From: Jonathon <thejunkjon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:41:48 -0700

Thanks Daniel for the help.

For #2, that's a good question. I'd like to have my client only
initiate one HTTP connection with the server at all times, but able to
submit several posts on that connection. After reading your previous
comments, I am guessing that I probably only need one easy-handle for
that and should use the HTTP pipelining functionality you referred to.

For #3, once I've submitted all my posts to the server, I'd like to
keep that connection open so that I can immediately send more posts in
the future without setting up the connection again. Is there a way to
do this? (i.e. specify "keep-alive" in the HTTP header).

Thanks