Re: How to enable valgrind debugging with libcurl?

From: Max <nash12_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:52:18 +0200

Daniel, Julien,

thanks for your help – I am definately sure I installed the current
release in debug mode.

However, today I set up a new virtual machine, installed curl from
scratch and now the errors disappeared.

I think a problem was maybe that I first installed curl via the
package manager and then compiled it myself from source. But anyhow,
now the cryptic error messages disappeared.

Thanks again, your suggestions brought me on the right track and
setting up a new system.