Re: block process when call curl_easy_perform

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:09:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011, guilherme linhares wrote:

> Probably this problem occurs when I call curl_multi_perform simultaneously
> in multiple threads. You may want to make a protection for this.

No, libcurl is and should be thread-safe in its own. If it isn't, it's a bug
and we should fix it. There can be no "protection" unless we assume a
particular thread library and we don't!

> [gui_at_dgtbn workdir]$ curl-config --version
> libcurl 7.19.4

We have done 14 releases since then. Do you still get these problems if you
run a modern version?

If you want our help to work on this problem please consider writing up a
small example that repeats the problem that we can run.