bug or my bad?

From: Martin Cole <mjcoogle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:40:19 -0700

Hi,

I am attempting to send from different threads, chunked
Transfer-Encoding sets of data to the same site with different urls.

I am using the READFUNCTION callback, it is being called and appears
to be working correctly.

to be clearer the urls I am posting to look like this

http://somesite/blah1
http://somesite/blah2

This site only ever appears to see one set of data.

I notice with verbose set that it uses the same connection (#0)
Is it possible that all the data is going to the one url and not the
other? Is there a way to force a separate connection per handle?

I am getting throughput on all my data, verified that both threads
read from both data sets.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,
--mc