Re: SSL session sharing support added to curl_share_setopt()

From: Alejandro Álvarez Ayllón <alejandro.alvarez.ayllon_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:29:14 +0100

On 10/11/11 14:14, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2011, Alejandro Álvarez Ayllón wrote:
>
>> - Use a static counter. Locking would have to be unconditional even
>> when sessions are not shared. Probably not ideal.
>
> We can't use a static counter as we have no "unconditional locking",
> so that's a no-go.
>
>> - Share a struct with the counter plus the array, instead of only
>> the array.
>
> This is the only working way to do it... It shouldn't be _that_ much
> work to fix though.

Hi,

Here is a patch implementing the second alternative. It compiles, and
doesn't break the tests.
About a test for this: printing the age when there is a match, maybe? It
must increment even when different handles are used.

Regards.

P.S I also added the test 586 to the make scripts. It wasn't being built.