Re: Possible libssh2_sftp_rename_ex bug?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:22:11 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011, Jonas Schnelli wrote:

> Patch is available:
> https://github.com/jonasschnelli/curl/commit/dd18d31b81c7bccff817d57bed1e709e2af7ded7
>
> Because it's my first curl patch: It would be great if someone can do a
> quick review.

I would really appreciate if you would just post it here, and not to use
pull-requests on github. git format-patch is awesome to just create a fine
patch with from a commit. I just never manage to extract that simple thing
from github (and also github won't let me disable pull requests). Besides, we
have 1000+ readers of this list - right here!

From my look at that colorful but hard to read github view the patch looks
fine!