Re: SSL session sharing support added to curl_share_setopt()

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:36:57 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011, Alejandro Álvarez Ayllón wrote:

> Here is a patch implementing the second alternative. It compiles, and
> doesn't break the tests.

Thanks a lot for your fix!

That's indeed a good start. Unfortunately we don't test SSL session sharing so
it doesn't tell us a very great deal... But reading the code it looks good.

> About a test for this: printing the age when there is a match, maybe? It
> must increment even when different handles are used.

Right, we'd have to use two handles in a multi handle, share SSL sessions and
afterwards make sure that the age counter in the share is 2.

I figure we might need to use a debug build to either output info or provide a
magic function for debug builds that can return the info to the test case.

> P.S I also added the test 586 to the make scripts. It wasn't being built.

Please keep different changes in separate commits! We want to track all
changes so logically separate things need to be in separate commits for
readability and easier debugging/following. (And if you commit and then do git
format-patch, it is just as easy still!)

This time I'll split your commit into two separate ones for you and push.