Re: query part for non-HTTP(S) URLs

From: Jonas Schnelli <jonas.schnelli_at_include7.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:53:29 +0100

Am 21.11.2011 um 17:04 schrieb Guenter:

>>> But are you def. sure that we can drop the chars after "?" on every
>>> protocol except than HTTP and HTTPS?
>>
>> Yes. Of course someone might come prove me wrong at a later point in
>> time, but so far I've not come to think of any other protocol we support
>> that uses them.
> what about LDAP(S) ?
> http://curl.haxx.se/rfc/rfc2255.txt
> and quote from http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manual.html:
>
> To show you an example, this is now I can get all people from my local LDAP server that has a certain sub-domain in their email address:
> curl -B "ldap://ldap.frontec.se/o=frontec??sub?mail=*sth.frontec.se"

I have a much better feeling when the cut off is only on the file proto.
Here is a patch (including one test).

I would like to write more test.
But the file:// test space 200 - 299 seams to be "completely booked".
Should i add more test in the miscellaneous space?

Could someone do a review?

Thanks

--
</jonas>