RE: Problem with Curl_pop3_write() when data is received over multiple packets

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:08:43 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011, Steve Holme wrote:

> Meanwhile, I have attached a patch for the problem I reported yesterday. I
> still haven't managed to get the test cases up and running so haven't be
> able to test against those yet. As such I would appreciate it if Daniel, Dan
> F or anyone else who has the ability can run my patch against Test 811 with
> the SLOWDOWN command would be so kind to do the honours.

Test 811 checks that LIST that doesn't return any messages works (which is why
it is disabled by default because the pop3 code for this doesn't work
properly). Does your patch adress that problem?

Anyway, I added SLOWDOWN to test 810 too just to be sure, and I'm sorry but it
doesn't work. I'll read up on the logic and hopefully investigate a bit more
tonight.