RE: FW: help: libCURL with epoll

From: Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare, consultant) <Sangeeta.Kopparapu_at_ge.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 10:06:10 -0500

>> Please respond!!! Thank you in advance for your time.

>I want to, but you can't be unaware of that I have one or two other
issues to deal with in parallel and at times I actually don't spend my
entire spare time on curl stuff.
>I will try to get back to your issue soon. If you're in a hurry to get
some kind of fix or solution, then hire someone to do it for you.

My intention is just to make sure that my email was not ostracized
rather than urging you. I will wait. Thank you in advance for your time.