probably a hung candidate?

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:39:44 +0100

acciedently my mail wasnt properly working (and still isnt) on my box
newly installed, and that caused the autobuild mails saved in a file
dead.letter ...
just looked through this file, and found:

test 253...[FTP IPv6 dir list with EPRT]
fopen() failed with error: 2 No such file or directory
Error opening file: ./log/ftp_ipv6_sockctrl.log
Msg not logged: 21:10:01.680923 ====> Client connect
Error creating lock file log/serverlogs.lock error: No such file or
directoryfopen() failed with error: 2 No such file or directory
Error opening file: ./log/ftp_ipv6_sockctrl.log
Msg testcurl: STARTING HERE
    ^
so seems that test 253 gets hung, and next build round appends there ...
not sure if related, but also found that I didnt yet fix the ipv6
hostname (ip6 vs. ipv6 prob).

this prob seems not to happen always, but only with some builds ...

Gün.