Re: Using CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY option in multi interface

From: Gokhan Sengun <gokhansengun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 00:48:38 +0200

>> Would you be able to work on writing a new test case that uses exactly
>> this feature with the multi interface so that we can make sure that it
>> works fine and will remain working fine in the future?
>>

> I would be glad writing the test case but first I need some time to get
> more familiar with the project, writing the test case, using sample data,
> running tests, etc. :-)

Daniel, I bet you thought I forgot about this :-)

Here is my very first patch. Please give inputs on the improvements.

BTW: I was not able to find a way to verify FTP server commands. It does
not affect what I test here but better if we check. Could you please take a
look? Commands should be given in the order "USER, PASS, PWD, QUIT".

Thanks.