RE: POP3 not using same connection for multiple requests when using starttls

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:17:19 +0000

Morning Daniel,

> > We've not spoken about this issue for a couple of weeks but in the
> > meantime I have a fix in my local version of libcurl that I am using
> > for the projects I am working on which seems to be working well.
> >
> > Given this, I have created the attached patch for your (and everyone
> > else's) feedback.
>
> Oh thanks, looks good - apart from some whitespace issues I've
> edited now, as you used TAB at one place and it wasn't indented
> quite curl-style...

Ooops... I try and catch them when Visual Studio sticks them in but
obviously I missed those - sorry.

I can set the tabs to be 2 spaces in the VC++ editor which I do sometimes
but setting it and resetting it on the various systems and versions of VC++
(7.1 through 10) is tiresome so I normally just handcraft the code to curl
style and check the result with TortoiseGIT as I produce the patch file ;-)

> I'll give it a second glance tomorrow and push it.

Cheers - much appreciated

Steve