Bug in curl multiple file upload

From: Colin Hogben <curl_at_pythontech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:04:38 +0000

Hi,
I'm in the process of writing a patch to improve the output of curl's
--libcurl option (to generate code to build curl_httppost and curl_slist
lists, and use symbolic names for enum and flag values) but while
testing it I encountered what appears to be a bug in the handling of
multiple file uploads. For example, if I try the example in the MANUAL:

      curl -F "coolfiles=@fil1.gif;type=image/gif,fil2.txt,fil3.html" \
      http://www.post.com/postit.cgi

then fil2.txt is not sent.

A reproducible (for me!) example is attached in the form of a new test
case. When I run it, only two attachments are sent instead of the
expected three.

P.S. I hope you don't mind me posting on the curl-library list, but it
seems more developer-ish and patchy than curl-users.

--
Colin Hogben