RE: Cancelling Mail Request

From: Nazim Oztahtaci <nazim_oztahtaci_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:51:02 +0000

Actually when I read about this functionality on the previous implementations, I see that it is close to what we are doing. When I look the packages from Wireshark, I see that when we do not send any QUIT message to server, we close the connection in the middle and as I know if that happens Smtp server should skip this mail request. Am I right?