Setting Local Directory for an ftpget

From: SuperWare Support <thesupermanager_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:02:43 -0500

All,

I'm implementing an ftp get using libcurl. I searched the documentation,
but couldn't find an option for setting the local directory to write the
file to. Do I just have to issue a chdir to set the active directory before
issuing the command? I know I could modify the file_is_comming callback
function to set it to a static location, but I want to be able to have a
variable location and wasn't sure how to get that into the callback
function. Is there a setting that dictates this?

Thanks,

David