RE: Problem regarding OPENSOCKETFUNCTION & CLOSESOCKETFUNCTION

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:05:26 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012, Yamin Zhou wrote:

> I'm using curl-7.22.0 for HTTP transfers.

Then I would ask you to first make a test run with 7.23.1 and see if that
problem still remains with that.

> In my application, there are multiple threads and each thread has a multi
> interface. After debugging more, I saw a situation that a socket that opened
> in when adding a easy handle to a multi interface is possibly to be closed
> in another multi interface.
>
> I can share you some pieces of code, but don't know which part you are
> interested in.

I was more interested if you could write up a separate stand-alone example
based on your own custom logic, that shows the problem. This way we can run it
and debug it in our ends (and eventually convert it into a test case if
needed).