Re: Weird telnet file handling

From: Colin Hogben <curl_at_pythontech.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 09:18:26 +0000

On 05/01/12 06:42, Dan Fandrich wrote:

>> +<keywords>
>> +TELNET
>> +</keywords>
>
> I'd add a "-T" or "upload" keyword to highlight what's being tested.

... and other suggested amendments.

Thanks for the pointers. What would you like me to do next:
(a) submit a new patch relative to my previous patchset;
(b) generate a new patchset relative to origin/master; or
(c) take note for the future, and let you apply these minor changes and
push? :-)

BTW since my work on --libcurl did not make it in before the
feature-freeze, I am taking a bit more time to incorporate your and
Daniel's suggestions, and also add support for file upload and output
(which is how I stumbled upon the telnet issues). I intend to submit a
new set of patches when the gates are open again.

--
Colin