Re: No Internal Easy Handle error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 12:38:17 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012, Kushal Zamkade wrote:

You keep mentioning how urgent this problem is for you, yet you're not exactly
making it easy for us to help you. Most of us are not mind readers so we need
lots of hard facts to be able to help.

>  i am using below code :

That's not "plain" libcurl code though. This, and the fact that your error
message shown before doesn't exist in the libcurl source code makes me suspect
that the problem might be in the binding you're using.

Can you repeat your problem with the curl command line tool or with a "plain"
libcurl source code using the C API?

Also, you didn't say which protocol you're using nor did you show us a lot of
details/traces from the problem.

> I have downloaded libcurlnet_1-3.

But which libcurl version are you using with that?