Re: Issue with content-type for no content body..

From: sukanya c <sukanya.mc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:19:35 +0530

Thanks Dan for your timley reply. It worked as per your suggestion.

But with the previous mentioned scenario, I am stuck up at other place. For
my request(with no content), server responds with some response, but
libcurl is not passing the response to my application. I captured TCP
packets and it shows the response received from the server, but libcurl is
not posting to application.

Thanks
Sukanya