Re: libcurl PUT retry and READFUNCTION

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:40:22 -0800

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 01:27:53AM +0000, Wenjun Chen wrote:
> Thanks Dan for your help, the problem is as described in the first e-mail, I copied below again.

That was so long ago, I'd forgotten :-)

> I then use SEEK_FUNC call back to get more info. See code after put_data_callback.
>
> The normal sequences are
> (1) put_data_callback is called and data is sent to server.
>
> In case when TCP is terminated.
> (1) put_data_callback is called, data is copied and sent (the first try)
> (TCP terminated by server)
> (2) seek_data_callback is called, but the dataPtr passed in is not correct.

Is the pointer passed in incorrect, or the data to which the pointer points?
Because libcurl only concerns itself with the former--it doesn't touch
the latter. If the latter, then it's much more likely something in the
application changing that value rather than libcurl itself. You may
need to use a debugger to track what code is changing that value.

>>> Dan