Memory consumption during large uploads..

From: sukanya c <sukanya.mc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:32:46 +0530

I work for activesync application that use libcurl for client HTTP
operations.

I noticed that during 10MB data upload, the peak memory consumption reaches
more than 10MB.

Is it possible to send data to network in the form of chunks and discard
the chunks that are already posted to network. This can reduce the peak
memory consumption on the client during uploads.

Please suggest any other better methods that I can use to reduce the memory
consumption for clients during large data upload.

Regards
Sukanya