(no subject)

From: Don <donburgo.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:43:13 +0100

Hi Daniel, thanks for yor reply.. If i do "curl --version"

root_at_ubuntu10.4:#curl --version
curl 7.24.0 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.24.0 OpenSSL/1.0.0g zlib/1.2.3.4
libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.2.6
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps pop3
pop3s rtsp scp sftp smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: Debug TrackMemory IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM NTLM_WB SSL libz

checking in ubuntu the pakages, i see:

root_at_ubuntu10.4:#dpkg -l | grep curl

rc libcurl3 7.21.3-1ubuntu1.5 Multi-protocol file
transfer library (OpenSSL)
rc libcurl3-gnutls 7.21.3-1ubuntu1.5 Multi-protocol file transfer
library (GnuTLS)
rc php5-curl 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.4 CURL module for php5

The status say "r" Remove and "c" Config but is imposible to remove, purge
or clean completly..

really puzzling :/ I still get the same error... Maybe i need to use
certificates?

Thanks very much for your reply..

Don