Re: setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH when cross-compiling

From: Rob Ward <rob_at_rob-ward.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:19:55 +0000

On 9 February 2012 22:07, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Feb 2012, Rob Ward wrote:
>
> Couldn't something as simple as what I have attached achieve the same.
>>

> Sorry for being rude. I totally missed to say:
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

No problem, now that it has being pushed I will do some more tests with
different cross compilers environments I have access to, just to make sure
nothing was missed.

Regarding the second patch, the purpose of that was more for testing the
fix by showing the value of the $cross_compiling to check that it was set
correctly, as you say it is very difficult to accidently cross compile and
so is probably not needed in the repo.

Cheers,

Rob