Problem with DELETE method on C libcurl.

From: Alexandre Leites <alex_tkd_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:21:48 -0800

Hi folks,
I'm using libcurl 7.24.0 in C/C++. Everything is working fine, and my GET, POST, HEAD is getting delivered successful to my destination, but i have a problem with DELETE method. I have set it via curl_easy_setopt(m_Curl, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, "DELETE") and when it runs, nothings show on my app. I get Wireshark and analysed the packet and saw that DELETE method is getting something wrong.
Here is my DELETE method:..5 /v1.1/cloud/images/2 HTTP/1.1User-Agent: LisAPI/1.0Content-Type: application/jsonAccept: application/json
and here is some GET method:GET /v1.1/nuvemlis/images/1 HTTP/1.1User-Agent: LisAPI/1.0Content-Type: application/jsonAccept: application/json
As you can see, the method is getting some wrong characters (..5 instead of DELETE). Anyone knows how to fix it?