libcurl and OpenSSL crush

From: ibram <ibramlab_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:18:05 +0400

Hi all. After updating some libs (zlib, OpenSSL, libCURL) I got a
Segmentation Fault in my project (with old versions the project was
working OK. Now libCURL crashes at curl_easy_cleanup. Crashing appearing
only if I use HTTPS connection. The project is a single-threaded console
app with some HTTP and HTTPS requests. Code is looking like:

class Base
{
        Base()
        {
                curl_easy_init
        }

        //here some methods with curl handle

        virtual ~Base()
        {
                curl_easy_cleanup
        }
}

APP uses a Derived class.
Tried to use --static-libstd and --static-libstdc++ linker options - no
changes. libcurl linked statically, zlib and openssl dynamically. Where
could be a mistake?

Additional info:
COMPILER: gcc 4.6.2 (MinGW)
IDE: Eclipse 3.7.1
OS: Win 7 Pro x86
LIBS: libCURL 7.24.0, OpenSSL 1.0.0g, zlib 1.2.6, libSSH2 1.4.0