Require help in defining crypto lock callbacks..

From: sukanya c <sukanya.mc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:44:20 +0530

I work for activesync application that use libcurl for client HTTPS operations.

I faced a crash in crypto library function, SHA1_Update() which is
used by libcurl.

After googling, I understood that locking callbacks has to defined in my code.

In my application, multiple threads are created and each thread use
different curl session and do curl easy perform for data transfer.

I want to know whether the locking function has to be defined before
creating each session/thread or is it sufficient to define once for my
program before libcurl loads.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks
Sukanya