Re: Connection killed right after connect, Expire Cleared / Curl Error 56

From: m0n0 <ole_at_monochrom.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:03:40 +0100

>  I've got the same proble as you pointed out here
> : http://www.mail-archive.com/curl-library@cool.haxx.se/msg06164.html
> [1]
>  Did, you received some informations about it ?

 Hello,

 it was an network subsystem bug. The connect() call returned "OK"
 altough it should report something like "EWOULDBLOCK".

 The connection was still in setup ( TCP handshake ) while the program
 already called send() - which fails because the connection
 state was still "in progress" and not "established".

 Greets,